Here’s what we do.
- 2 – 5 years of experience, working on frontend technologies – Angular/React/Vue
- Individual contributor – responsible for design(of architecture), implementation, unit testing
- Smart use of data structures and efficient problem-solving/algorithm design
- Knowledge of creating custom/reusable components
- Good understanding of keeping programs object oriented
- Knowledge of build pack, configuration, deployment is an advantage
- Knowledge of NodeJS is an advantage
- 2 – 5 years of experience in backend technologies preferably – Python/Node and frontend technologies preferably – Angular/React (MEAN/MERN or equivalent stack)
- Individual contributor – responsible for design (of architecture), implementation, unit testing
- Intelligent use of data structures and efficient in problem solving/algorithm design
- Good understanding of applying object oriented programming concepts
- Should have knowledge of data modeling, normalization & handling data migrations
- Should have knowledge of ExpressJS, Hapi or similar web application framework
- Experience of working on AWS / Azure platform is an advantage
AWS Solutions Architect/Associate
If you’re someone with:
- At least 4+ yrs of experience, with knowledge of dev deployment scripting
- Should have good knowledge of Linux internals.
- Should have knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, FareGate, CI/CD Pipelines
- Should have experience in setting up dev, QA & Production instances
- Should have experience in scaling up / down clusters.
- Should have experience of network security & ensure deployment of safe/secure networks.
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is an advantage.